YAM Properties - Marketing Coordinator
This position is responsible for assisting the marketing director in the implementation of the marketing plan to meet corporate business and marketing objectives for various shopping centers.
- Assist with events and other promotional programs, coordinating details and operational needs with the property team, outside vendors and event partners
- Aid in implementing the annual marketing plan
- Assist with digital marketing efforts including:
- social media
- website maintenance
- email communication
- Arrange on-mall collateral and advertising production efforts
- Maintain tenant relations including frequent contact with tenants to assist with individual marketing campaigns, sales, and promotions, as well as encourage participation in center programming and PR efforts
- Plan tenant marketing meetings
- Establish positive working relationships with property teams through timely and thorough communication
- Special research/marketing projects as assigned
- College degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in marketing/public relations/advertising role within professional services environment
- Background in retail and/or event/entertainment marketing preferred
- Must be an enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter, possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social media and writing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications required
- Event management experience, able to work well with internal and external contacts
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends and evenings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications is required
- Must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- The interview process will include the successful completion of an investigative background check and drug screen.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.?
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. ?YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1449