YAM Powersports - Staff Accountant
YAM Powersports (GO AZ Motorcycles and Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale) is growing and our busy dealerships are in need of additional support from a Staff Accountant to join our accounting team in Scottsdale!
As a Staff Accountant, you will perform a variety of general accounting duties and support. This position ensures the accuracy and timeliness of the accounting data so senior management can make informed decisions. The position requires maintaining contact with other staff members and observing confidentiality in all matters.
Please apply if you meet the following position requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related, higher education classes of relevant subject matter or advanced training preferred
- Experience with automated accounting systems is required, experience with LightSpeed a plus
- Minimum of four years accounting experience
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
The responsibilities of our Staff Accountant include (but are not limited to):
- Account reconciliation and analysis.
- Assist with providing work direction to Accounts Payable Staff
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Prepare monthly supporting schedules.
- Perform adhoc reports and analysis as requested by management.
We offer competitive pay, and exceptional benefits, including: company paid parental leave, company paid Short-Term Disability, 401(k) with matching contribution, medical/dental/vision insurance with generously subsidized premiums, paid holidays and personal time off.
If you are friendly, outgoing, positive, and want to be part of a dynamic and fun organization, we want to hear from you! Please, no phone calls.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.