SNEAKY BIG: Assistant Editor
Position Title: SNEAKY BIG: Assistant Editor
Report To: Manager of Studios & Post-Production Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
SNEAKY BIG is looking for an Assistant Editor to join our Post-Production team in a project-based capacity. The right candidate is someone who is organized, detail oriented, good with deadlines, self-motivated, and thrives in a fast-moving environment. This is a project-based, freelance position that has the potential to grow into a full-time position.
- Ingest, transcode, log, organize, and archive media
- Sync and group multi-camera edits
- Prep and conform assets for vfx, sound mix, and color correction
- Assist remote editors with media supplies
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Support communication between Production and Post-Production teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Post Haste, Media Encoder, and Shot-Put Pro as well as third-party software
- Comfortable working with most video codecs, formats, timecode formats, and transcoding
- Ability to share feedback within a small team environment
- Detail-oriented, technical, and open to new ideas
- Work at a consistent pace while effectively multitasking
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
- Working knowledge of Post-Production and Production process and equipment
This position is in a combination of office environment and production studio, and will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time. This position will routinely perform manual tasks, work on a computer, and communicate on the phone.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.?
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. ?YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1091