Senior Human Resources Manager-Scottsdale, Arizona
This Senior HR Manager is part of the YAM Corporate HR team and is responsible for generalist duties to support our diverse business units. The ideal candidate will have an IT, Creative or Production Studio background.
- Conduct recruitment efforts; write and place advertisements, schedule and conduct interviews with hiring managers.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews.
- Coach and counsel managers to monitor and keep an appraisal of employee work results.
- Counsel Managers on proper procedures in regards to disciplining employees.
- Hear and resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and supervisors.
- Answer employee questions in regards to benefit enrollment.
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation for annual performance reviews.
- Submit the online background checks and set up pre-employment drug tests.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to ensure continual improvements in the HR department.
- Identify and recommend organizational improvements and staff additions/reductions.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Maintain HR records and prepare reports from database for senior management.
- Assist HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with a fair and diplomatic approach
- Ability to work in an environment with competing deadlines and changing priorities
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
Job Status: Full Time