Scottsdale National Golf Club - Villa Room Attendant
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
As a Villa Room Attendant, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the cleanliness of the guest villas by following detailed worksheets for daily cleaning tasks in order to keep all common areas “guest-ready” at all times. Daily cleaning tasks include cleaning building floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming, emptying and cleaning trash cans and recycling bins, cleaning windows, glass partitions and mirrors with the appropriate cleaning solution, dusting and polishing furniture, fixtures, machines, and equipment using the appropriate cleaning solutions, and removing debris from and around the guest villas. The villa patios, sunning areas, and common sitting areas will also be wiped down and cleaned daily. All cleaning solution must be prepared and mixed according to manufactures specifications and used properly to avoid damaging the surfaces. In addition, you will restock all linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies as needed, and notify your supervisor on a timely basis when reordering is necessary to limit out of stock situations. You will make all beds and run high end laundry machines taking care to wash and dry laundry ensuring proper fabric care, sorting by color, neatly folding items, and ironing as needed. Lastly, you will regularly spot check all areas cleaned for additional attention as needed and perform regular walk arounds to notify supervisor when repairs and maintenance is needed.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Experience handling multiple priorities skillfully, confidently, and professionally
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service with great attention to detail, and “can-do” attitude in all situations
- Good command of the English language, and able to speak English
- Strong relationship and communication skills to effectively partner with team members
- Self-motivation, accountability, use of sound judgement and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Neat and polished appearance
- Demonstrated confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
Experience and Education Required:
- 1 years housekeeping experience in hotel, high end resort and/or private residence
- Knowledge of specific cleaning products and equipment to be used on specific surfaces to limit damage floors, walls, fixtures, etc
- Knowledge of fine clothing and fabric care, including ironing and steaming
- Must be able to lift up-to 40lbs.
- In certain instances, this role may be required to operate a golf cart. A valid US driver’s license and clean driving record is required.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend, stoop and kneel frequently and for long periods of time
- This position is also considered a “safety sensitive role”
Our organization is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment. In addition, we believe in creating a diverse environment and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Pay: up to $18/hour
18.0000 (USD) Hourly Onwards
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2066