Scottsdale National Golf Club - Villa Fitness Center Supervisor
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
This position ensures that members and guests are exposed to all that Scottsdale National Golf Club has to offer while providing exceptional service and consistent first-class experience to each member. As a Villa Fitness Center Supervisor, you will lead and manage all aspects of the Villas Fitness Center department and ensure all service standards are followed.
Your responsibilities will include creating a spa environment that is inviting for our members, responsible for coordination of staffing for all services, sourcing new products for all spa services, monthly inventory of products, staff development, sanitation of fitness center, billing members of all services, training staff and assisting member services when needed.
You will manage the Villa Fitness Center Team, setting a personal example of being a professional and thoughtful leader, and fosters a respectful working environment that is positive, accountable and productive. You will hire, coach and develop schedules for the team, conduct regularly scheduled departmental meetings, and provide on-going training to ensure team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role
- Previous PMS experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable, along with strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Strong relationship, communication and collaboration skills to effectively partner with co-workers, peers, and broader teams across the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-touch environment
- Strong desire to work cohesively as part of a team, and adapt/respond to different personality types in an effective manner
- Ability to focus attentions on member needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
- This position will be exposed to various working conditions (both inside and outside). Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and kneel frequently and for long periods of time.
Our organization is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment. In addition, we believe in creating a diverse environment and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2155