Scottsdale National Golf Club - Part Time Dishwasher
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
Scottsdale National Golf Club is a private club located in North Scottsdale. Our Club is currently seeking a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and ensure members and team members have a spotless, clean & safe kitchen.
- Washes all wares in dishwashing machine or by hand
- Polishes all silverware, platters and chafing dishes
- Collects all trash from kitchen areas
- Examines garbage for silverware, dishes and glassware
- Washes or cleans receiving area and trash areas
- Sweeps and mops kitchen areas
- Stores all dishes and other wares in proper areas
- Stock server stations as needed.
- Clean dish machine after each meal period
- Performs other tasks such as assisting in food preparation, putting away deliveries, cleaning coolers, freezers and storerooms
- Performs other kitchen duties as directed by Executive Chef
- Transport supplies and food to banquet service areas
- Assists the kitchen with plating up of banquet meals
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- This position primarily works in a resort/golf club setting. Must be able to walk, bend, lift, stoop, and reach. May be standing for extended periods of time.
- If position offered, candidates will be required to successfully complete a drug screening and background check. In addition, adherence to a drug-free and smoke-free working environment is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1093