Scottsdale National Golf Club - Outside Services Attendant
Position would start August 1st, 2021.
This position is responsible for providing a high level of golf support service to our members and guests. We have full and part-time opportunities available during the summer months.
- Welcome members and guests immediately upon arrival and assist with valet and/or retrieving golf bags/related items.
- Assist members with their pre and post play needs, including cleaning golf clubs, providing caddy and forecaddie duties, and returning clubs to vehicles or storage.
- Assist outside services team with Range duties including picking up golf balls, cleaning the chipping and practice greens and resetting the driving range as needed.
- Regularly check and replenish refreshment supplies with ice, water, and other essential items as necessary.
- Daily staging and managing golf cart fleet such as cleaning and stocking supplies. Track information utilizing Visage.
- Assist team, supervisor, and Director of Golf with special projects and events as requested, including tournament set up and break down.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous private member/club experience strongly preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a golf club operations setting preferred.
- A passion for hospitality with a true service heart.
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service with great attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations.
- Working hours may include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- May require standing for lengthy periods of time, and walking long distances.
Pay: up to $14/hour
14.0000 (USD) Hourly Onwards
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1342