Scottsdale National Golf Club - Outside Services Attendant
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
This position is responsible for providing a high level of golf support service to our members and guests. We have full and part-time opportunities available during the summer months.
- Welcome members and guests immediately upon arrival and assist with valet and/or retrieving golf bags/related items.
- Assist members with their pre and post play needs, including cleaning golf clubs, providing caddy and forecaddie duties, and returning clubs to vehicles or storage.
- Assist outside services team with Range duties including picking up golf balls, cleaning the chipping and practice greens and resetting the driving range as needed.
- Regularly check and replenish refreshment supplies with ice, water, and other essential items as necessary.
- Daily staging and managing golf cart fleet such as cleaning and stocking supplies. Track information utilizing Visage.
- Assist team, supervisor, and Director of Golf with special projects and events as requested, including tournament set up and break down.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous private member/club experience strongly preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a golf club operations setting preferred.
- A passion for hospitality with a true service heart.
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service with great attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations.
- Working hours may include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- May require standing for lengthy periods of time, and walking long distances.
Pay: up to $18/hour
14.0000 To 18.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1036