Scottsdale National Golf Club - On Course F&B Merchandiser
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
The On Course F&B Merchandiser ensures prompt and polite service to members and their guests while preparing, opening, cleaning, restocking, and organizing comfort food service stations and transporting on-course orders to members and guests during their round discreetly. You will create a surgically clean environment for food and beverage consumption and ensure proper handling of all equipment including golf cart, refrigeration, coffee machines, and other appliances. In addition, you will collaborate and assist the kitchen with preparing in-house food items to be consumed at comfort stations using proper food handling techniques, as well as create orders and requisitions for essential supplies. It is crucial to maintain cleanliness throughout the day of guest areas by clearing, collecting, and returning food and beverage items to their proper area. Lastly, you will follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager, and complete safety training and certifications.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Strong passion, commitment to excellence and true service heart to carry out daily tasks
- Strong desire to provide excellent guest service experience
- Ability to be highly punctual and work schedule hours based on business needs
- Neat and polished appearance and ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Strong relationship, communication and collaboration skills to effectively partner with co-workers and broader teams in a professional manner
- Strong desire to cultivate positive working relationships, supports team to reach common goals, and listens and responds appropriately to the concerns of others
- Ability to read and visually verify information in a variety of formats
- Uniform Shirt and Jacket provided, Reimbursement is offered for belt and shoes twice a year.
- This position provides support to several outlets: Golf Operations, Dining Room, Cantina.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for entire work shift
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects 35 pounds or less; 50 pounds or less with assistance
- Have fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Clean driving record
- This position will be exposed to various working conditions (both inside and outside/hot and cold environments). Must be able to stand, walk, reach, bend, stoop, crouch, and kneel frequently and for long periods of time.
Our organization is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment. In addition, we believe in creating a diverse environment and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws
Pay: up to $18/hour
18.0000 To 18.0000 (USD) Hourly
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2157