Scottsdale National Golf Club - Member Services Manager
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
Provide engaging, sincere, personalized service. Showcasing leadership and interpersonal strengths as Member Services Manager fostering an engaged team and maximize operations. Ensuring members and guests are exposed to all that Scottsdale National Golf Club has to offer while providing exceptional service and consistent first class experience to each member.
Reporting to the General Manager of Hospitality with responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Member Services department and ensure all service standards are followed, including but not limited to, Reservations/ Group, Reservations, Itineraries, Amenity Requests, Golf Requests.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests. Handle any pre-blocking or lottery of rooms and room assignments/requests.
- Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Communicate information to appropriate teams through proper channels.
- Conduct follow up calls to members about their stay and future bookings.
- Work closely with Housekeeping Supervisor before and during member stay with special requests. Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes. Review reservations to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying appropriate teams.
- Hiring, coaching, and scheduling for Member Services department. Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meeting, and provides on-going training.
- Assist members and guests regarding Villa facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Create and maintain policy and procedures to ensure member and employee safety. Follow all safety policies.
- Manage all training relating to Concierge/Front desk/Bellman/Overnight in Jonas PMS, anticipation of guests needs, service protocols and standards.
- Cross train in all areas to better serve each member and hold each area to the highest level of service. Operate freely throughout the property maximizing member and guest experience and high level of service. Continually gain more knowledge in all departments on property to fulfill an engaging interaction for members and guests.
- Maintain an environment where members and guests can confidently inquire about all services on property.
- Creates, updates and maintains a membership database of preferences/requests.
- Implements communication report to all departments about events, check ins & check outs, and other necessary information to keep all teams informed daily.
- Maintains a constant line of communication with Clubhouse Manager and provides alerts of any unforeseen situations and/or employee counseling issues.
- Sets a personal example of being a professional and thoughtful leader, and fosters a respectful working environment that is positive, accountable and productive.
- As required, delegates tasks as needed to ensure team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role
- Previous PMS experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable, along with strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Strong relationship, communication and collaboration skills to effectively partner with co-workers, peers, and broader teams across the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-touch environment
- Strong desire to work cohesively as part of a team, and adapt/respond to different personality types in an effective manner
- Ability to focus attention on member needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
- Must be able to lift up-to 30lbs
- Uniform is provided
- This position will be exposed to various working conditions (both inside and outside). Must be able to sit, stand, walk, reach, bend and kneel frequently and for long periods of time.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1057