Scottsdale National Golf Club - Member Services Associate
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
The Member Services Department is one of the core operations teams at Scottsdale National. The Member Services Department is committed to creating authentic, bespoke service experiences for our members and guests, works in conjunction with and alongside other highly motivated individuals and is powered by a strong departmental culture built on teamwork and high-level communication.
Our Member Services Associates possess strong multi-tasking skills, excellent interpersonal skills, are creative thinkers and problem solvers, are detailed orientated and possess strong written and oral communications skills.
Our Member Services Associates assist with the planning and execution of an array of personalized requests and guest services, working collaboratively with multiple departments including Golf Operations, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping. Member Services is responsible for coordinating all villa reservations inclusive of specialized details and requests, managing the arrival and departure process, inclusive of transportation and luggage handling. They are knowledgeable about all aspects of the club operations and property, and handle all general property calls in an efficient and friendly manner, routing calls to their proper extensions. Additional responsibilities include arranging dinner reservations (both on & off site), scheduling spa/salon services, are the front-line contact and resolution specialist for special requests, submit daily reporting/property communications, and professionally handle any and all inquiries regarding requests for information, directions, and/or challenges that may arise, in a timely and courteous manner.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Problem Solving
- Clear communication
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
- Flexible approach, willing to work in an environment of constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Self-motivated, takes accountability, willingness to do, and learn
- Intrinsic awareness
- Strong passion, commitment to excellence
- Neat and polished appearance
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications
- Knowledge of PMS systems preferred
- Detail oriented
- Team player
Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ previous customer service and/or hospitality experience preferably in a luxury hotel, resort or club
- Knowledge of Guest Service Operations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including all shifts, weekends and holiday as needed
- Able to lift and move objects up to 50lbs
- This position will be exposed to various working conditions (both inside and outside), must be able to sit, stand, walk, lift reach, bend and kneel frequently and for long periods of time
Our organization is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment. In addition, we believe in creating a diverse environment and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2004