Scottsdale National Golf Club - Landscaper
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
We are offering a $500 signing bonus. $250 after 30 days and $250 after 60 days.
Position Summary: The position of landscaper is an entry level position. The primary function of a landscaper is to maintain property cleanliness.
A Landscaper maintains the grounds of the property using hand and power tools and equipment.
The Landscapers tasks include but are not limited to any combination of the following: trimming, raking, sweeping, digging holes and ditches, watering, hauling garbage and trimmings, sod laying, installation of crushed rock ground covers, planting of trees flowers and plants, and sprinkler installation.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Some knowledge of common landscape practices is preferred. Previous landscaping experience in a golf course or resort setting is a plus.
- Must have ability to work in extremes of heat, cold and inclement weather, ability to lift 90 lbs, ability to climb ladders and stairs, and be able to kneel and bend for extended periods of time.
- Physical Demands include: Standing, walking, squatting, lifting through full range, working in confined spaces, as well as working at heights above 6'.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health including wearing personal protective equipment when required.