Scottsdale National Golf Club - Housekeeping Room Attendant
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of each room throughout the Casitas at Scottsdale National Golf Club which is a private club located in North Scottsdale. The ideal candidate must have a true passion for providing a high level of customer service, be organized, and attentive to details.
- Daily cleaning of Casitas in order to keep the residence “guest-ready” at all times
- Daily maid service of master bedroom and guest suites
- Daily sheet changes, bed making and bathroom refresh
- Empty wastebaskets and transport trash to the disposal areas
- Daily laundry duties (clothing, sheets and towels) including the care of fine fabrics
- General cleaning of interior includes: dusting, vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing of floors, wiping down of fine surfaces, windows, glass and mirrors, and mattress turns. Deep cleaning of rooms performed on a regular basis.
- Regular care of fine furniture, including spot and/or stain removal, and fine art pieces
- Evening duties include nightly turn-down service
- Regularly communicate the need for repairs, maintenance or safety concerns to Lead Housekeeper
- Previous housekeeping experience in a private residence and/or high-end home environment, hospitality, and/or resort setting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of specific cleaning products to be used on specific surfaces, clothing, etc., is required
- Knowledge of fine clothing and fabric care, including ironing and steaming is required
- Experience handling multiple priorities skillfully, confidently and professionally, while delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong relationship and communication skills to effectively partner with household team
- Self-motivation, accountability, attention to detail, whilst working within the minimum time, use of sound judgement and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must work well in a team environment and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Neat and polished appearance
- Demonstrated confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years in a luxury/high end resort/golf club environment
- Must be able to life 30 pounds unattended
- This position primarily works in a resort/golf club setting. Must be able to walk, bend, lift, stoop, and reach. May be standing for extended periods of time.
- If position offered, candidates will be required to successfully complete a drug screening and investigative check. In addition, adherence to a drug-free and smoke-free working environment is required.
Pay: up to $16/hour
16.0000 (USD) Hourly Onwards
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1189