Scottsdale National Golf Club - Housekeeping Houseman
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment.*
This position is responsible for maintaining Housekeeping Closets to appropriate par levels with supplies and other daily operations to maintain the Villas at Scottsdale National Golf Club which is a private club located in North Scottsdale clean. The ideal candidate must have a true passion for providing a high level of customer service, be organized, and attentive to details.
- Maintain Housekeeping Closets at appropriate par levels with linen, towels, and other supplies
- Remove all dirty linen and trash from Villas
- Assist with the preparation of rooms for arrival including stripping rooms, cleaning areas, and assist with general cleaning of guest rooms
- Deliver any guest special requested items
- Assist with various projects including, but not limited to, cleaning windows and front area of Villas, assisting with inventory
- General cleaning of interior includes: dusting, vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing of floors, wiping down of fine surfaces, windows, glass and mirrors, and mattress turns. Deep cleaning of rooms performed on a regular basis.
- Regular care of fine furniture, including spot and/or stain removal, and fine art pieces
- Evening duties include nightly turn-down service
- Regularly communicate the need for repairs, maintenance or safety concerns to Lead Housekeeper
- Previous housekeeping experience in a private residence and/or high-end home environment, hospitality, and/or resort setting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of specific cleaning products to be used on specific surfaces, clothing, etc., is required
- Experience handling multiple priorities skillfully, confidently and professionally, while delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong relationship and communication skills to effectively partner with household team
- Self-motivation, accountability, attention to detail, whilst working within the minimum time, use of sound judgement and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must work well in a team environment and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Neat and polished appearance
- Demonstrated confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in a luxury/high end resort/golf club environment
- Must be able to life 50 pounds unattended
- This position primarily works in a resort/golf club setting. Must be able to walk, bend, lift, stoop, and reach. May be standing for extended periods of time.
- If position offered, candidates will be required to successfully complete a drug screening and investigative check. In addition, adherence to a drug-free and smoke-free working environment is required.
- Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors
- Must have valid driver’s license to drive golf carts.