Scottsdale National Golf Club - Housekeeping Attendant
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
This is a flexible schedule, must be available both mornings and afternoons.
This role is responsible for providing general property upkeep and making sure common areas are maintained in a manner consistent with a 5-star resort. You will maintain cleanliness of common areas, fitness and spa areas, men’s locker room, restrooms and employee areas, including interior and exterior upkeep, including cleaning of windows, screens, wood surfaces, mirrors, doors, hallways, walkways, outdoor furniture and patios and other surfaces as requested. In addition, you will be responsible for removing debris from common areas, guest Villas, driveways, and cart paths, emptying/cleaning trash cans and recycling bins, and replacing liners, and maintenance cleaning and upkeep of other areas/properties, as needed.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrate a 5-star customer service approach
- Strong communication skills to effectively partner with housekeeping, maintenance and groundskeeping teams
- Self-motivation, accountable, use of sound judgement, attention to detail, and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must work well in a team environment and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Neat and polished appearance
- Demonstrated conscientious, confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Ability to take direction and execute independently
Experience and Education:
- 2 years’ experience in housekeeping and/or general property maintenance
- Knowledge of specific cleaning products and equipment to be used on specific surfaces
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Able to safely lift 30 pounds or more
Our organization is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment. In addition, we believe in creating a diverse environment and committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $18/hour
18 (USD) Hourly Onwards
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2218