Scottsdale National Golf Club - Hair Stylist
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
Scottsdale National Golf Club is a premier golf club and offers exemplary service to our members. We hire those with a hospitality mindset and a go getter attitude.
This position ensures prompt and polite service to members and their guests. This position must offer quality hair styling services. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service approach and accustomed to working in a highly collaborative and communicative team environment.
- Experience in color and highlights
- Experience in cutting and razor cuts
- Open to learning all products and services offered by the spa or salon
- Assisting in other operations of the Salon, Spa, and Fitness Center
- Ensure that locker room and relaxation area are clean and stocked for flow of in-coming and out-going members
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Must attend regular staff meetings and trainings
- Must orient their clients on what services will be performed or are recommended
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Sanitizing equipment (as required by AZ Board of Cosmetology to prevent widespread of bacteria)
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Cosmetology license.
- Must possess strong educational background with the ability to implement appropriate techniques according to assessment of clients, indications or contradictions.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a professional salon.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong passion, commitment to excellence to carry out daily tasks
- Strong desire to provide excellent guest service
- Ability to be highly punctual and work scheduled hours based on business needs
- Neat and polished appearance as well as ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Strong relationship, communication and collaboration skills to effectively partner with co-workers and broader teams in a professional manner
- Strong desire to cultivate positive working relationships, supports team to reach common goals, and listens/responds appropriately to the concerns of others
- Ability to read and visually verify information in a variety of formats
- This position provides serving support to several outlets: Fitness Center, Yoga Studio, Locker rooms, Salon and Spa
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for entire work shift
- Have fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move 10-20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required include distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1170