Scottsdale National Golf Club - Guest Services/Valet Attendant
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
The Locker Room Attendant at Scottsdale National Golf Club is an integral position in creating a smooth flowing member experience by welcoming members and their guest. The ideal candidate will be charged with facilitating an exceptional experience in the locker room, assist outside services and at the clubhouse as a whole.
- Maintain a superior member experience.
- Clean, condition, and polish footwear as needed or requested.
- Maintain vanity and toiletries stock to established “par” levels. Report ordering needs to the men’s locker room manager.
- Assist grille servers with the highest level of efficiency and F&B service.
- Assist and direct members to Member Services or manager on duty for dry cleaning and laundry services, restaurant recommendations and reservations, and/ or scheduling massage and spa services.
- Act as an usher to the membership, recognizing potential hazards and congestions and proactively responding to ensure fluidity throughout the clubhouse.
- Assist the Valet and Member Service staff in coordinating the proper and efficient handling of member and guest vehicles and personal effects including luggage and golf bag/ equipment.
- Safely and professionally shuttle members and their guests to and from the villas upon request.
- Consistently maintain a clean and professional appearance. Arrive for your shift, on time, in proper uniform- slacks, shoes, shirt and name tag.
- Promote the club through exceptional service and attention to detail.
- Follow up on all guest inquiries and requests. Provide the highest level of hospitality and professionalism possible.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Smile! A positive attitude is ESSENTIAL.
- Strong moral and work ethics.
- Promote, learn, and practice member name recognition.
- Have basic knowledge of the golf industry, though golfing skill is not necessary.
- Capability of safely working with and handling hazardous chemicals.
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current and Valid Driver’s License.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Standing/ Walking/ Mobility – Must be able to remain standing and/ or walking for the entirety of shift.
- Climbing/ Stooping/ Kneeling – Must be able to stoop and kneel for short periods of time.
- Lifting – Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work environmental conditions are equally indoors and outdoors in a desert climate.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to medium conditions.
- The work environment may contain hazardous cleaning chemicals for janitorial purposes, shoe cleaning, and laundry.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1570