Scottsdale National Golf Club - Assistant Golf Course Mechanic
An exclusive, members only oasis in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale National Golf Club presents golf the way it’s meant to it should be played. No tee times required. Wide open fairways across forty-five holes with no homes lining the courses. Supported by two distinctive clubhouses with stunning views and unexpected amenities. Fifteen luxurious member Villas with sixty tastefully appointed rooms, surrounded by three million acres of government protected desert land in the center of magnificent vistas. And just one rule, established by club owners Bob and Renee Parsons — and insisted upon by the membership — “No member shall ever impinge upon another member's enjoyment of the club.”
*We are offering a $500 signing bonus, $250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment and $250 to be paid out after 60 days of employment. *
In this role, you will be responsible for the safe mechanical condition of all mowers, utility vehicles, trucks and tractors, and mechanical equipment. Work closely with the Golf Course Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, and Equipment Manager to plan and coordinate repairs, adjustments, and maintenance of all equipment to ensure it’s available for daily use on the golf course. You will report directly to the Equipment Manager.
- Overhauling and repairing automotive and other powered equipment; lubricating and servicing automotive equipment; inspecting equipment for operating deficiencies and making routine adjustments where necessary.
- Filling equipment with gas and oil; changing and repairing tires.
- Cleaning working area after repair work is completed.
- Keep operating records.
- Adjusting cutting mechanisms on variety of heavy and light mowing.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous private member/club experience strongly preferred.
- Working Knowledge of general operations of gasoline and diesel engines
- Knowledge of proper methods for servicing equipment and of the Sharpening.
- Repairing and adjustment of power mowing equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Mechanical ability to use common mechanical tools.
- Working hours may include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- May require standing for lengthy periods of time, and walking long distances.
Pay: up to $19/hour
19.0000 (USD) Hourly Onwards
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1534