We are looking for a motivated, hard working internal recruiter to join our outstanding team !
This position is responsible for recruiting candidates across all of YAM’s businesses and from sourcing/candidate generation to onboarding new hires. The ideal candidate will have strong recruiting skills, thrive in a fast paced and collaborate work environment and have the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive HR team.
- Conduct recruitment efforts including writing and posting open positions, schedule and conduct first round/phone screen interviews including communicating company work culture to attract active and passive candidates
- Initiate, track and provide regular updates to HR team and managers on candidate status and background check and drug screening status post-offer
- Provide prospective employees with accurate information about role expectations, company specific policies, job duties, environment norms, compensation, benefits and opportunities for promotion
- Track, update and maintain candidate information within an HRIS/recruiting database in a timely manner, and with a high level of accuracy
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Schedule, track, conduct, and provide summary of employee exit interview discussions; gather information using predetermined questions, and diving deeply into issues as necessary
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Skills / Requirements
Experience and Education:
- A bachelor's degree and three to five years of recruiting or HR generalist experience preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience with HRIS/recruiting database; ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and desire to connect/support hiring managers
- Ability and desire to work in an environment of competing deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong understanding of employment concepts and principles
- Supportive team player, accustomed to working closely with a team and the drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact, and demonstrate active listening skills
- Approachable and responsive resource, with the ability to connect with candidates and employees
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
Job Status: Full Time