PXG - Warehouse Fulfillment Manager
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversees the hourly fulfillment team and inventory that supports a manufacturing build shop.
- Responsible to oversee department personnel either directly or through leads across multiple shifts to meet or exceed established objectives in the following areas: safety, accuracy, productivity, and inventory control. This position is responsible for hiring, training and the performance appraisal process to ensure a high level of accuracy and service to the build shop.
- Closely with the Production, Sales, and Receiving teams and other stakeholders in the operation.
- This position requires the ability to create and track performance metrics utilizing existing systems as well as make recommendations for operational improvements.
- Must be comfortable with change management in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Responsible for creating standard operating procedures and enforcement.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced leader with a track record of implementing new systems, project management, and thinking outside the box.
- 4-year degree in business, logistics, or related field or 5 years experience with Order Fulfillment Operations.
- Must have a strong sense of business operations: inventory control, labor utilization, the efficiency of operations.
- Superior leadership skills needed, the ability to promote change, multitask, and manage multiple projects routinely.
- Strong ERP and Excel experience is required.
- Although primarily a M-F daytime schedule, the ability to support any shift including nights and weekends if needed.
- A professional, positive, and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to collaborate internally with other teams
This position works in an office/warehouse environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, lift.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YPXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities by following applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1380