PXG - Warehouse Associate (Scottsdale, Arizona)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for the physical and administrative tasks involved with the PXG retail stores. This includes fulfilling weekly replenishments, entering and releasing transfer orders, moving product in the warehouse, maintaining inventory of non-stock items, perform 10% quality confirmation on product, assisting with product launches, and communicating with different channels about merchandise that has arrived.
- Communicate with retail stores daily and fulfill any immediate product requests for PXG customers abroad
- Fulfill for retail stores’ weekly replenishment requests for merchandise and non-merchandise items, create transfers in the computer system, and send confirmation email to store managers
- Release product transfers in system once stores confirm product is received
- Assist in managing on hand supplies of non-merchandise supplies for retail stores and re-order low stock items through Purchasing department
- Re-tag any items that have incorrect information
- Confirm accurate pricing and tag information with Operations Manager of Apparel and Accessories for all new product being sent to stores
- Random quality confirmation on 10 % of store transfers
- Communicate to stores via email of out-of-stock product, information on new product releases, and trends in damaged goods
- Communicate with Merchandising Manager on new product being sent to stores weekly
- Communicate with National Retail Sales Director about store trends, assist with items that need to be sent to retail stores, and other requests
- Assist and work closely with Operations Manager, Apparel and Accessories with 2 big yearly seasonal launches
- Assisting in product arrange in live pick
- Creating labels for live pick
- Assist in stocking live pick of new product
Experience and Education Preferred:
- 1 – 2 years warehouse/retail experience
- Experience with ERP systems such as Acumatica or Salesforce
- Golf products/industry knowledge
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Understand retail fulfillment/replenishment process
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free in-house café with coffee and snacks
This position works in an office/warehouse environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, lift during the duration of your shift.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2074