PXG - UK Returns, Resale, Warranty Specialist
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for accurately processing inbound return goods from multiple customer locations, evaluating the returned products, preparing, and processing documentation which includes credit memos as well as managing, updating, and archiving all return documentation. Additional responsibilities include coordinating the credit memo process in addition to creating inventory SKU’s and assisting with the purchase order process. The ideal candidate will have strong organization skills, a customer service focus, previous experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, and knowledge/familiarity of accounting concepts.
• Manage the credit memo process, from start to finish, and create corresponding RMAs
• Create SKU inventory as applicable
• Provide receiving support of shipments
• Ensures all transactions are processed and completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Place exchange orders for hard and soft goods
• Assist with warranty issues
• Grade, tag and organize returns
• Manage and coordinate returns through e-bay
•Manage incoming and outgoing funds through Pay Pal
• Perform other duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
• Previous inventory experience
• Knowledge/familiarity with accounting concepts
• Experience with ERP systems such as Acumatica or Salesforce
• Experience/comfort working in a fast-paced logistics environment
• Golf products/industry knowledge
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Maintains a high level of accuracy in all aspects of job function
• Ensures strong sense of personal and professional ethics and character
• A professional, positive, and flexible attitude
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, performance driven environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Superior data entry skills
• Exhibits excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ideally, has previous e-commerce experience.
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams, and desire to cross-train in other areas
This position primarily works in a warehouse/office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1217