PXG - UK/EMEA Social Media Specialist
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for managing all organic social media platforms and campaign initiatives for PXG UK and EMEA. This position will leverage organic social media to help build brand awareness and support the company's global social strategy and growth goals. Day to day you will be actively managing our UK and EMEA social channels, engaging with customers, creating and posting content, and handling customer service matters via social media channels.
- Post and manage weekly content across various social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Assist in creating regional specific social content to supplement existing content from the U.S. team (events, holidays etc.)
- Respond daily to all comments, private messages, and DMs and proactively engage with followers on each platform
- Work closely with the Player Support team to address customer service issues expressed via social media channels
- Update Facebook catalogue and manage Instacart/tap to shop activations for posts
- Monitor, listen, and respond to industry chatter and PXG mentions, even those on other relevant pages, in ways that builds positive brand awareness and leads to follower growth, fitting leads, etc.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business; report/escalate findings to management
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- 2 years’ experience specifically within social media in UK and EMEA
- Experience with luxury brands preferred
- Design experience using Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Experience in the golf industry is a plus
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Understands how to use customer data to improve performance and approach
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills including strong content development
- Effectively communicate information and ideas
- Experience utilizing Sprout Social, Google Analytics and other social toos is a plus
- Strong desire to provide an excellent social customer service experience
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Exhibit a positive, cooperative attitude with team members and customers, including customers through social networking sites
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and performance-driven environment
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, problem solve, priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position primarily works in a warehouse/office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1219