PXG - UK/EMEA Marketing Coordinator
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting PXG UK and EMEA's marketing initiatives to meet company goals. Day to day, you will be working closely with the Marketing team on current product launches including equipment and apparel. Closely monitor the PXG UK website and note any errors or updates needed. Review and approve Marketing materials with our internal teams. Work with the Social Media Specialist on campaigns and new ideas to promote the brand. Assist the sales department with the ordering of marketing collateral and working closely with the marketing team to execute projects.
- Supporting the International Marketing Manager in the marketing strategy and plan for all product launches.
- Continually seek out and recommend new opportunities to reach prospective customers.
- Maintaining an inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all are current, and coordinating new material as needed.
- Coordinate and order marketing materials as necessary, including partner signage, field team materials, event materials etc.
- Respond to messages and emails about brand assets in Brand folder and grant users' access to their specific collections on request
- Review incoming communications from potential influencers and media and route to the appropriate PXG marketing contact
- Assist in creating regional specific content to supplement existing content (events, holidays etc.)
- Work with PXG marketing contact to assist with events, tradeshows and other opportunites.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Experience with luxury brands preferred
- Design experience using Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Experience in the golf industry is a plus
- 2 years in an agency or in-house marketing department
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with our various departments as well as customers and vendors
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics, Hubspot and Jira a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline and performance-driven environment
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, problem solve, priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience in SalesForce a plus.
This position primarily works in a warehouse/office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1220