PXG - UK Apparel Manager
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for supporting the increasing needs for the Apparel and Accessories team, growing sales and managing inventory in UK.
- Travel to US seasonally for market to assist in product selection and pricing
- Adhere to launch schedule timeline provided by US Apparel and Marketing Teams – aligning retail pricing, imagery, etc.
- Work with US A/A team on sales revenue budgets
- Work with US A/A team on seasonal markdown schedules
- Manage inventory throughout entire process (landed shipments to web ready for sale)
- Research new markets opportunities
- Report new market opportunities for expansion in UK and Europe
- Relay customer feedback by market to A/A teams
- Provide information on UK and EU requirements for hangtags pricing and work with production to complete
- Update inventory and communicate when products arrive, are out of stock, removed or need to be transferred.
- Complete weekly soft goods and accessories inventory report
- Be the point of contact for any and all questions about accessories, apparel and hats for UK employees
- Weekly review with A/A Teams - Design/Sales/Marketing of inventory analysis and stock movement communications
- Communicate with PXG Marketing and relevant teams on product receipt, launch, knowledge, etc
- Ensures regional e-commerce is correct with current pricing and product.
- Process employee orders and returns and provides administrative support for re-occurring and ad-hoc projects
- Regularly update and maintain department spreadsheets including weekly/monthly sales and inventory reports
- Manage UK Influencers and gifting programs with Marketing Team
- Order all A/A needs for Influencers and gifting at time of Market
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education Required:
- College degree or an equivalent combination of experience preferred
- Golf industry experience or knowledge preferred
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-starter, does not need constant direction
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Marketing, Ops, Finance, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position works in an office environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1299