PXG - Territory Sales Leader (Quebec, Canada)
The Territory Sales Leader (TSL) will lead and oversee the sales performance of the territory field team, manage all aspects of operations, establish strong relationships within the community and foster a culture of development within the territory field team.
- Drives and maximizes sales and profit performance to achieve the overall budget objectives consistently. Understands company set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and exhibits the ability to identify strategies when performance standards are not met.
- Proficient in all PXG systems, including POS, Sales Portal, Acumatica, Salesforce, and other systems, must operate the territory.
- Collaborates with Store and Regional Managers to establish relationships with relevant businesses through continuous networking and propose and execute local events.
- Promotes a culture of service and client experience by leading the club fitting team in elevating client service through various touchpoints in the client journey. Including but not limited to, client recruitment, client engagement and education and client after-sales services.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and efficiently in accordance with PXG’s policy and procedures.
- Prepares and oversees physical fitting equipment inventories, ensuring proper accounting of received product and outflows of equipment while ensuring equipment loss is kept to a minimum.
- Adheres to and promotes all company policies and procedures.
- Fosters a culture of development – monitors club fitters’ activities and productivity; proactively evaluates club fitters’ performance and communicates feedback on a consistent basis; motivates and trains territory personnel to achieve full potential.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures, and controls; conducts territory personnel training as needed.
Experience and Education Required:
- 5 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting goals and sales levels
- Golf industry contacts and solid network encouraged
- Strong passion and love for the game of Golf
- 2 years of Club Fitting Experience
- BA/BS degree
- Appreciation and desire to excel in client service
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service along with strong, sales-closing abilities
- Possess an engaging personality with excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- An ability to prioritize and effectively respond to client, peers, and team needs
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with demonstrated abilities to lead and motivate diverse team
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams and clients
- Present a polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Ability to monitor and analyze internal data against assigned KPI’s
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as applicable
- Must possess a valid Canadian driver license and a clean driving record
- Must have ability to lift a minimum of 20 kg
This position works in both remote office situation and at a golf course/club environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, and stand for multiple hours each day. This position will require travel.
Job Reference #: 2025