PXG - Territory Sales Leader (Philadelphia, PA)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Territory Sales Leader is responsible for leading a team of Sales and Fitting Specialists in the region. This position will drive regional sales initiatives, identify new growth opportunities, and maintain strong partnerships within the golf industry
- Serve as the key sales and business development leader for the Region
- Identify, delegate, and follow-up on leads generated to Sales and Fitting Specialists
- Ensure a process for all new customers is established and proper data is collected and maintained
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Identify and lead the execution of Events, Clinics and Contests
- Provide fitting support if needed
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of sales experience
- Prior management experience a plus
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Professional, self-confident, outgoing, and energetic team leader Proven track record of building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and accounts
- Ability to lead and drive
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- High level of integrity, sound judgment, and discretion
- Proficient in MS Office
This position primarily works in the field. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Travel may be required.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1474