PXG - Territory Outreach Specialist (Remote - Dallas Area)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through various outbound call campaigns within a specific territory or region.
Outreach Duties to Include:
Book incoming website leads for club fittings through outreach calls and written follow-up. Work closely with the Territory Sales Leader (TSL) to ensure the leads are scheduled in a timely manner at a fitting event, fitting hub, or retail store. All leads are tracked and accounted for through a shared lead document.
- Follow up on recent orders ensuring the customer is satisfied with their product, building rapport, and ensuring their local future PXG needs are met.
- Calling scheduled Acuity appointments in advance for all hub and store locations. Setting customer expectations and obtaining additional customer information to update the fitter notes.
- Regional and Territory Specific Outbound Campaigns established by the TSL targeting, recent online purchases, and existing customers with the goal of driving future sales and creating product awareness.
- Work closely with the TSL and Fitting Team to drive more qualified leads to upcoming green grass fitting events within the region. Communicate with existing customers on event details and product news.
- Meet specific daily call volume metrics established by the TSL. Defined call outcomes will be created based on the campaign, including but not limited to; revenue generated, upselling, cross-selling, pre-fit qualifications, order updates, and product awareness.
Internal Sales Assistance:
- Aid the regional Fitting Team with changes to orders in Acumatica
- Outbound Calls to Customers regarding order status, shipping, backorders, and other updates
- Assist Field and Store Fitting Teams within in-person events and store coverage when needed, working face to face with customers.
- Update and Utilize Territory CRM to ensure customer follow-up and communication is high level.
- Assist and support sales, marketing, or other departments in handling customers’ requests and needs.
- Develop new ideas to expand lead pipelines and accelerate revenue growth.
- Track relevant sales activity to build reporting.
- Provide high-touch service and deliver impactful experiences to clients filling the sales funnel with referrals.
- Represent the PXG brand with contagious enthusiasm, warmth, and deep product knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and support territory as needed on a day-to-day basis.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Demonstrated lead development and outbound sales achievement
- Strong track record of nurturing and closing new accounts
- Golf industry experience or passion for the sport preferred
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional, positive, and "can-do" approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office
This role is remote-based. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods. Travel is limited but may be required up to 25% of the time when assisting with field-based fitting events and retail store needs.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1538