PXG - Store Fitting Specialist (Dallas, Texas)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Store Fitting Specialist is responsible for retail store-based client engagement and education, performing golf club custom fittings, and providing an overall high level of quality service in all areas of the store. This will also include mobile fitting operations around the store location.
- Provide exceptional client experience while properly custom fitting all potential PXG clients ensuring the best possible equipment for them
- Maintain a positive, client focused attitude by listening, understanding, and responding to their needs and offering creative solutions
- Engage with PXG clients within the store, utilize product knowledge to educate and move clients into the fitting experience
- Gather, input and report back customer-based data
- Provide clear and consistent follow-up in a timely manner to all existing and potential clients
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
- Increase revenue while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Manage and organize daily/weekly schedule in conjunction with team members to maximize revenue and efficiency
- Input daily client orders accurately and track all orders through delivery to confirm accuracy and client satisfaction
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge
- Support the store team in operational tasks as required by leadership, i.e. inventory, client order management and opening/closing responsibilities
- Assist with Call Center inbound and outbound calls utilizing Player Support Procedures and Processes
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and client service preferred
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- HS Degree or equivalent
- A professional, positive, and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Drivers License and ability to drive mobile fitting van
- Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free in-house café with coffee and snacks
This position works in a retail store/golf shop environment, and mobile fitting environment (Golf Course, Driving Range) Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Position is retail store based, but local travel may be required as needed.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2075