PXG - Sr. Website eCommerce Analyst (Hybrid)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
We’re looking for an analyst with a passion for data to help amplify sales through PXG.com and Amazon. You will surface insights and offer recommendations to key leaders in this role, and your outputs will have the ability to drive meaningful outcomes and decisions at PXG. We’re looking for someone with a strong knack for exploring & visualizing data, while being able to communicate findings in easy-to-understand and actionable ways. Come and be a part of the team that helps disrupt the golf industry!
- Drive a better understanding of Website and eCommerce performance through the creation of easy-to-read dashboards, exposure to the drivers of performance, and identification of levers to pull to move the business.
- Partner with leaders in Marketing and eCommerce to understand business performance, identify opportunities, and drive business improvement and optimizations.
- Perform detailed data analysis to understand customer behavior, and purchase flows, and provide recommendations to improve customer experiences and conversion.
- Encourage experimentation through offering ideas for experiments, designing experiments, and measuring impact.
Experience and Education Required
- 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Finance. Postgrad degree a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL for data exploration, aggregation, and reporting.
- 2 years of experience in Google Analytics, analysis of website behavior and/or purchase flows.
- Experience designing and measuring experiments, A/B tests, ideation.
- Amazon and/or Mobile App experience a big plus.
- Experience with data visualization in Tableau, Power BI, or other visualization platforms.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques like regression analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Great at collaborating and communicating with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Possess an analytical & inquisitive mindset. Curious to explore, discover, and try new things.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to solve problems without continual direction.
This position primarily works in an office environment and remote. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.