PXG - Sr. Social Media Strategist (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Sr. Social Media Strategist is responsible for content strategy and asset creation as well as community engagement and platform management across various organic social media platforms. They will proactively manage and maintain campaign initiatives for PXG and handle other ongoing special projects. This position will leverage organic social media to help build brand awareness and support the company's global social strategy and growth goals. Day to day you will be actively assisting with content planning, engaging with customers, creating and posting content, copywriting, event activations, and handling customer service matters via social media channels.
- Post and manage weekly content across various social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Partner with the PXG Marketing team and YAM Worldwide companies for content opportunities
- Manage ongoing VIP projects and accounts
- Respond daily to all PXG comments, private messages, and DMs and proactively engage with followers on each platform
- Work closely with the Player Support team to address customer service issues expressed via social media channels
- Monitor, listen and respond to industry chatter and PXG mentions, even those on other relevant pages, in ways that build positive brand awareness and lead to follower growth, fitting leads, etc.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business; report/escalate findings to management
- Assist with paid social media content “boosting” strategy for select accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able and willing to travel as required
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- 4 years experience specifically within social media
- Regularly golf or have played at the collegiate level
- Experience with luxury brands preferred
- Design experience using Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
- Experience in the golf industry is a plus
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.)
- Content plan creation experience that takes into account forecasted campaigns and product lifecycles
- Understands how to use customer data to improve performance and approach
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills including strong content development and proofreading
- Effectively communicate information and ideas
- Experience utilizing Sprout Social, Google Analytics and other social tools is a plus
- Strong desire to provide an excellent social customer service experience
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Exhibit a positive, cooperative attitude with team members and customers, including customers through social networking sites
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and performance-driven environment
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, problem solve, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position will be exposed to various working conditions, both in a team environment and independently. Must be able to sit and work at a desk and stand for long periods of time. This position will be required to travel to various properties depending on needs. Work from home will be available on occasion. Additionally, on-call rotation periods may include support requests during off-hours, weekends, or holidays, as those are typically high sales days for our retail businesses. Applicant must be able to lift 20 pounds and carry for short distances approximately from a parking lot to an end user's desk.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1676