PXG - Sr. QA Engineer (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for manual and automated testing of web sites and applications through the entire development lifecycle. Responsibilities include testing assigned development tasks and ensuring quality deliverables.
• Planning and developing test plans for web sites, web applications and digital development deliverables
• Manual and automated functional and regression test planning
• Implementing and maintaining automated testing framework
• Reproduce and document defects reported
• Working with team members to ensure quality code and deliverables
• Improving process to evolve testing processes
• Keeping up with current technology and industry best practices
• Other responsibilities as requested
Experience and Education Required:
• 5 years of testing application development and implementation experience
• 5 years of quality assurance experience
• 3 years of automation or regression testing experience
• 3 years of Agile experience
• 2 years of experience designing and implementing a test automation framework
• 2 years testing APIs with Postman or similar
• Experience with implementing automation frameworks
• Experience with Agile Methodology and tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Experience writing test strategy and test plans
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
• Understanding of object-oriented languages and design patterns
• A working knowledge of SQL database design
• Experience working with web-based content management systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating effectively with internal and external teams
• Ability to prioritize and organize workflow to ensure quality and timeliness
• Thrive in a fast-paced multi-project environment
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. This position will be required to attend events and meetings outside of the office.
Job Reference #: 1976