PXG - Sr Graphic Designer (Hybrid)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media, who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and designs. The successful candidate should have a working knowledge of how marketing campaigns work and have critical thinking skills with strong design sensibilities in typography and photo retouching. The ideal candidate can create polished designs and layouts while rolling with the shifting requirements of the project, and staying organized throughout the process.
- Develop and execute creative concepts and designs that meet the creative brief and go beyond
- Design and illustrate graphics, layouts, logos, across multiple touchpoints (print and digital)
- Create mood boards, storyboards, and concept art for commercials and lifestyle/product photoshoots
- Support the design and production of digital assets: online/mobile graphics, emails, static banner ads
(HTML 5 banner ads and animated motion graphics a plus!)
- Create print mockups and presentation boards
- Working knowledge of print and digital production and optimizing final files for delivery
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Excellent ability to explain and support your thinking
- Exceptional organizational skills: your file naming is impeccable, your file structure immaculate
- A great attitude, willingness to learn; able to absorb and apply feedback; can roll with it
- Strong knowledge of color, typography, design and graphic principles
- A passion for art, advertising, design, culture and trends
- BFA / BA / BS
- 5 years of experience as a designer in an industry or with an agency
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay on-task with projects through completion
- An online portfolio demonstrating your typography, design, and/or illustration skills
- Strong foundation in Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Premiere, AfterEffects, Animate a plus!)
This position can be a hybrid between remote and in-office work; requires sitting or standing for long periods of time working on a computer or talking on the phone; may require attendance of off-site events and in-office meetings.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.