PXG - Sr. Director of Customer Programs (Remote)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Sr. Director will lead the customer programs at PXG during this pivotal time of expanded opportunity and increased business results. The purpose of this key leadership role is to grow and create programs that enhance the customer experience and grow market share for PXG. You will partner with the other members of the leadership team to help shape our communication and advertising strategy for customers in these key programs. The following are key areas of responsibility:
- Lead the effort to grow and improve the heroes program at PXG which is one our CEO and founder Bob Parsons is deeply passionate about
- Develop and grow a loyalty program at PXG focused on rewarding our top customers and keeping them as such for their entire golfing journey
- Launch digital and physical gift cards by the key holiday shopping season
- Lead development of analytics to help understand program success and opportunity; drive alignment cross-functionally to jointly create priorities for targeted messaging
- Incorporate the voice of the consumer by providing data and insights that help shape strategy and execution across the organization
- Build and manage budgets and operating metrics for all programs to deliver on the strategic goals of the enterprise
- Drive the evolution of PXG customer programs
- Lead collaboration across all customer touch points including but not limited to advertising, site, retail store and player support for customers in these key programs
- Partner with customer service team and other relevant departments, to deliver an incredible experience across all aspects of the customer journey, from research to conversion to delivery to after purchase care
- Build budgets, forecasts and manage processes and people to deliver on sales and performance metrics
- As part of the leadership team, help define long term company eCommerce strategy and yearly operating plans
- Hire, develop, and mentor high performing individuals across the enterprise
- Help shape a positive company culture with your energy, enthusiasm, and execution
- Elevate our purpose and sustainability work both inside and outside the company
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 10-15 years of online and offline marketing experience which demonstrates a mastery of brand building in the digital world and increased responsibility
- 3-5 years’ experience leading eCommerce
- 3-5 years as a manager and coach
- Demonstrated experience analyzing & writing strategic plans
You also bring passion, authenticity, and integrity with you to your role. And through it all you never stop thinking about sustainability for our planet and the life that inhabits it.
- It is important to be curious, to take risks, and be bold
- You should act with empathy
- And always make it fun
- Successful candidates exhibit the following key competencies:
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Relationship Building
- Change Agility
- Organizing & Planning
- Positive Impact
This position will primarily be working in an office environment.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1963