PXG - Sr. Director Application Development (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG is the maker of the world’s best golf clubs. We are a rapidly growing company with customers all over the world. Not only are our clubs the finest equipment, but the experience we create for our customers is also unmatched. As a result, we are looking for a product leader to help us build world-class mobile application(s) to optimize the customer experience – including a mobile application sales & service experience and utilizing the on-device technologies to drive feature integration.
- Defining the business requirements for application investments. Understand how to map business requirements to technology capabilities and how to adjust existing business processes to take full advantage of these capabilities.
- Taking a strategic view of mobile application investments and marketing activities. Work with the CDPO, the CMO and other stakeholders to plan customer and marketing objectives in the application and select the appropriate technology to achieve those goals.
- Serve as a technology liaison to the IT organization, sales, finance, product, customer service and other internal stakeholders.
- On a strategic level, understand current organizational, business process, data management & technology integration required and identify any key issues for the mobile application.
- On a tactical level, marshaling the front-line development and systems integration resources to make a cross-organizational technology plan happen.
- Understand and define management, measurement, accountability and ROI objectives for the mobile application. Know the priorities when it comes to tracking and measuring marketing performance and understands the technology capabilities required to act upon these priorities.
- Serve as an internal champion for customer & marketing initiatives.
- Working knowledge of the SalesForce Cloud or other Customer, Commerce, and Marketing in order to leverage into mobile application development.
- IT Operations: Working with IT, this individual needs to understand cloud computing, including the integration of public, private and hybrid clouds, and liaising with IT staff to direct shared resources and capabilities
- Software development: General knowledge of relevant application frameworks, programming languages and development methodologies, including Agile
- Web Mechanics: Thorough and up-to-date understanding of web publishing systems, web development and related capabilities
- Content Marketing: Understanding the content marketing lifecycle, as well as related lead nurturing, lead scoring, content management and content delivery activities
- Technology Selection: Documenting business requirements and expected outcomes, and mapping these to appropriate technology through a vendor/solution approval process
- A Bachelor's degree OR relevant experience in IT, Product Development, Product Leadership and Product Management.
- 7 years experience in a fast-paced, hands-on, app & marketing technology role
- Subject matter expert in multiple areas of technology
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross-functional initiatives, and to be effective in a matrixed, fast-moving environment
- Learner’s mindset, with a drive towards continuous innovation and improvement and a bias for action
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter, with a hands-on approach towards business
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of various technologies
- 5 years managing customer-facing applications and/or websites.
- Experience integrating marketing applications with other applications, as well as internal and external data sources
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution
- Team leadership and project management experience, especially cross-disciplinary and cross-organizational teams
- Familiarity with the latest app & marketing technology trends and best practices.
- A well-rounded background that includes product planning and strategy; business process design and review; user workflows; and behavioral marketing principles
- Comfortable working with multiple enterprise stakeholders, including senior business, finance, marketing, IT and operations executives
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods. May be required to travel both domestically and internationally, as needed.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1572