PXG - Sr Commerce Cloud Software Engineer (Remote)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Senior Commerce Cloud Software Engineer to join its premier development team. This position is part of the team responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the company’s e-commerce platform, PXG.com. This individual will work closely with development teams to solve and deliver high-quality and revenue-driving features that bring value to the site and company.
- Develop and maintain the company's e-commerce website, PXG.com, on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (formerly known as Demandware)
- Write high-quality, efficient, and scalable code that meets industry standards and best practices
- Work with Product Owners and other stakeholders to help gather requirements.
- Effectively present engineering decisions and solutions for approval and planning Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the e-commerce platform
- Collaborate with other developers and technical teams to ensure seamless integration of the e-commerce platform with other systems and 3rd party products
- Mentor team members
- Improving processes to evolve change based on technological advances
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in e-commerce technology and recommend new technologies or approaches that can improve the platform's performance or functionality
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (backlog grooming, sprint planning, retros, etc)
Required Job Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
- Experience 5 years working in e-commerce platforms
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented languages and design patterns
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as GitHub
- Familiar with service-oriented applications, deployment strategies, continuous integration, Gitflow, and test-driven development
- Proficiency in developing SFCC On-Demand developer sandboxes including uploading code and importing/exporting data
- Experience developing and debugging SFCC applications using Visual Studio Code or equivalent IDEs
- Experience working in web-based content management systems
- Experience developing in SFCC B2C Salesforce Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Experience integrating SFCC B2C with other Salesforce and 3rd party systems
- Experiencing developing cross-browser and mobile device solutions
- Working knowledge of OCAPI and OCAPI security.
- Experience developing international sites in Single Realm/Multi-Site SFCC environments.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with other Salesforce products
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as React and VueJS
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Self-driven and motivated
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, Product Owners, and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer certification (Preferred)
Years of Experience:
- 7 years developing web applications
- 3 years working and developing in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Travel: This position is remote but may be required to attend occasional onsite events and meetings. Travel expenses will be compensated by the company.
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
This position can be remote or in-office. Must be able to sit and work at a desk and stand for long periods of time. This position may require travel.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2231