PXG - Software Engineer
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Software Engineer will work on a small team creating and maintaining various internal tools supporting sales, operations, and marketing.
- Responsible for expanding the international business into existing platforms by evaluating the business needs and configuring, developing, and implementing the necessary tools and services for a successful transition.
- Solve business problems by maintaining and developing practical, scalable Web-based tools and services.
- Maintain Acumatica (ERP) Web and API services.
- Maintain Node API services.
- Maintain databases in AWS cloud platform.
- Participate meaningfully in requirements gathering.
- Design and develop features in an iterative fashion.
- Troubleshoot and debug various tools.
- Assist colleagues with their work.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate developments in technologies.
- Provide feedback about user experience and user interface designs.
- Other administrative duties as assigned (and discovered).
Experience and Education Required:
- 3 years in software development in the industry.
- 3 years of Database Administration.
- Experience in ERP systems is a plus.
- Postsecondary education is helpful but not required if experience and expertise suffice.
- Focus on solving business problems.
- Ability to consider the broader perspective of the business's needs.
- Ability to view the myriad of details the daily work entails.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to discern, evaluate, and effectively communicate the tradeoffs in situations.
- Display a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Ability to produce quality work under tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Willingness to provide honest, helpful feedback to peers and management.
- Display of curiosity and professional improvement.
- Understanding of C# programming language (Acumatica FBQL is a plus).
This position will temporarily allow an employee to work from home; however, it will be primarily located in an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a desk for long periods.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities by following applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1378