PXG - Shipping Assistant (Surrey, UK)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The role of Shipping Assistant is responsible for performing both physical and administrative tasks involved in receiving, shipping, reconciling sales orders, invoicing, and closing orders in the CRM/MRP System.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Invoicing shipped sales orders
- Review customer orders, examining for appropriate ship method and ship to address.
- Prepare and execute shipments for domestic and international customers in compliance with sales order requests
- Receive and properly account for inbound merchandise from both domestic and international vendors
- Inventory Control support, picking, and other materials management functions
- Perform other related duties as required
- 1 years of working in a fast paced logistics environment
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed
Job Reference #: 1640