PXG - Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Shipping and Receiving Supervisor is to oversee the hourly team that performs the unloading, breakdown, and pack slip verification of received goods.
- Performs shipping operations to include entering shipping data into applicable systems, preparing goods for shipment, and loading trailers.
- This position will oversee department personnel either directly or through leads and peers across multiple shifts to meet or exceed established objectives in the following areas: safety, accuracy, productivity, and inventory control.
- This position is responsible for training and the performance appraisal process to ensure a high level of performance, team member growth, and superior service to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the Production and Inventory teams as well as other stakeholders in the operation.
- This position requires the ability to create and track performance metrics utilizing existing systems as well as make recommendations for operational improvements.
- Must be comfortable with change management in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced leader with a track record of driving warehouse performance and thinking outside the box.
- The successful candidate will have 3 years of leadership experience with Shipping/Receiving operations or a 4-year degree in business, logistics, or related fields.
- Forklift certified with experience operating and training on warehouse PIT equipment to include forklift and other related support equipment.
- Must have a strong sense of business operations: inventory control, labor utilization, the efficiency of operations.
- Superior leadership skills needed, the ability to promote change, multitask, and manage multiple projects routinely.
- Strong shipping application or ERP experience is a plus.
- Although primarily a Monday - Friday daytime schedule, the ability to support any shift including weekends if needed.
- A professional, positive, and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to collaborate internally with other teams
This position primarily works in a warehouse environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, and lift. Travel may be required.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1415