PXG - SEO Copywriter
PXG is searching for a golf nut who is experienced in SEO copywriting and SEO content development. You’ll create well-researched and search optimized articles, blog posts, and other content that engages, entertains, and educates our audience. Enthusiasm for all things golf and the ability to understand and apply PXG’s unique brand voice to work that delivers on the practical requirements of search copy and content will be a major key to success in this role.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to implement our SEO and content strategies.
- Conduct keyword research for targeting and ranking for high-volume or strategically important keywords.
- Research, write, and produce search optimized content for the website, blogs, and other platforms as required.
- Provide a healthy volume of work under tight deadlines and strict standards for quality and brand adherence.
- Audit current content and copy to improve search optimization and increase value for customers.
- Prioritize work based on opportunity size and strategic relevance.
- Partner with key stakeholders in marketing and research to measure effectiveness of the work you create.
- Establish strong working relationships with collaborators across various departments.
- Stay current with SEO industry trends and algorithm development to ensure SEO best practices are followed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Deep understanding of SEO and content marketing.
- Ability to use great storytelling to drive interest, engagement, and conversion.
- Capable of using data and research to better understand assignments, audiences, platforms, and brand.
- Immaculate copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills: grammar, punctuation, spelling, and structure.
- Can flex between copy and content styles with ease.
- An idea factory who can participate in large campaign development projects.
- Diligent multitasker who is deadline driven, organized, and can handle large volume.
- Collaborative, positive, thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- 3 years of experience writing SEO copy and developing SEO content.
- Experience researching keywords.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- BS/BA in Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, communication, critical-thinking skills.
- Intellectually curious; strong work ethic; attention to detail; problem-solving skills.
- Golf enthusiast preferred.
This position can be a hybrid between remote and in-office work; requires sitting or standing for long periods of time working on a computer or talking on the phone; may require attendance of off-site events and in-office meetings.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2007