PXG - Salesforce.com Manager (Remote)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG is looking for a senior leader for Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds to drive innovation, empower & motivate a team of salesforce admins and developers. In this role, you will be supporting and leading a team that maintains mission-critical Salesforce applications and associated integrations. This position is responsible for creating an exceptional experience with responsibility for the following duties:
- Lead a team of Salesforce admins and developers to provide innovative solutions for PXG internal applications and omni-channel experiences
- Create roadmaps and execute customer data solutions within CRM
- Manage a team budget, maintain a capacity/resource plan, and map out/support team members’ career growth. Manage consulting and vendor relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive salesforce automation and processes to improve operational efficiencies. Align with international teams (Canada, Mexico, UK, Japan) for expansion
- Streamline the SFDC support and process for the company. Measure and manage SLAs.
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, and permission sets in Salesforce
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares the organization for upgrades
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Coordinate integrations to Salesforce (for example: SFCC, Acumatica)
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features and releases. Understand how and when to incorporate these into PXG’s roadmap
- 6 years as a salesforce leader who has managed a team of salesforce admins and developers (Lightning)
- 5 years of experience managing vendors
- Strong communication and ability to lead cross-functional stakeholder conversations
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to execute third-party integrations without disruption
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to lead others to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities, particularly with product, customer, pricing, and order data
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements simply
- 3 years of retail experience is a plus
- Salesforce CPQ, Community/Experience Cloud(s)
- Salesforce CRM implementation background
- Integration Platform (Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica, open-source)
This position works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.