PXG - Sales Trainer - Remote
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The PXG Sales Trainer will be responsible for the delivery of consistent and repeatable training to all PXG sales personnel. They will deliver on the vision and values of our organization by helping PXG employees understand our industry, brand, and culture. The Sales Trainer is a proven leader in sales, and will work to establish a unified best practice across the nation. They will be well versed on our systems, processes, and products, and will train how best to assist our customers in person or over the phone. Also, they will have a strong and comprehensive understanding of PXG's fitting process and go-to-market business strategy.
Execute store training program for new store openings (Ability to travel up to 75% required)
- Implement in-person quarterly evaluations for each store along with individual employee audits
- Guide all new fitting hires through the initial 30-60-90 training and onboarding, working alongside the respective Territory Sales Leader and the Training Team to ensure fluidity
- Manage the performance of new and existing employees through the delivery of materials and testing via Mindflash, insightful communication, regular 1:1’s and reporting with sales leadership
- Coordinate monthly sales calls with area employees to deliver best sales practices and gather feedback
- Utilize reporting to identify trends and bolster underperforming stores and fitter sales numbers
- Cross train to enhance employee skills and knowledge across all product lines and departments
- Collaborate with leadership to enforce desired promotions, sales initiatives, and overall directives
- Continue to self-educate and stay up to date on current processes, new product, releases, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Engaging, confident and articulate communicator with passion to provide solutions-based resolution
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
- High level of integrity, sound judgement and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired
This position works in an office/warehouse environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time. PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1601