PXG - Returns and Warranty Associate (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for accurately processing inbound return goods from multiple customer locations, evaluating the returned products, preparing and processing documentation which includes credit memos as well as managing, updating, and archiving all return documentation. Additional responsibilities include: coordinating the credit memo process in addition to creating inventory SKU’s and assisting with the purchase order process. The ideal candidate will have strong organization skills, a customer service focus, previous experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, and knowledge/familiarity of counting concepts.
- Manage the credit memo process, from start to finish, and create corresponding RMAs
- Create SKU inventory as applicable
- Assist in purchase order creation process
- Provide receiving the support of shipments against existing POs
- Ensures all transactions are processed and completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Place exchange orders for hard and soft goods
- Assist with warranty issues
- Grade, tag and organize returns
- Maintains a well-organized workspace and assists in keeping an orderly warehouse
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Previous inventory experience
- Knowledge/familiarity with accounting concepts
- Experience with ERP systems such as Acumatica or Salesforce
- Experience/comfort working in a fast-paced logistics environment
- Golf products/industry knowledge
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Maintains a high level of accuracy in all aspects of job function
- Ensures a strong sense of personal and professional ethics and character
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Exhibits excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams, and desire to cross-train in other areas
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, and lift. Travel may be required.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.