PXG - Retail Store Manager (New Rochelle, New York)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Retail Store Manager will lead and oversee the sales performance of the retail store, manage all aspects of operations, establish strong relationships within the community and foster a culture of development within the retail store team.
- Drives and maximizes sales performance to consistently achieve the overall budget objectives while ensuring operations integrity and monthly profitability.
- Understands company set KPIs and exhibits the ability to identify strategies when performance standards are not met.
- Drives incremental store traffic by promoting PXG in the marketspace; constantly evaluating and proposing opportunities to expose the brand to all demographics.
- Supports the development, implementation, and execution of the Salesforce initiatives by providing action plans to the team.
- Manages the general operations of the store ensuring premium store appearance, providing accurate monthly schedules by reviewing peak hours to ensure adequate coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and efficiently in accordance with store policy and procedures. Prepares and oversees physical inventories. Manages stock on hand levels in support of sales.
- Fosters a culture of development - monitors associate proactively evaluates performance, communicates feedback consistently, motivates and trains store personnel to achieve full potential.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures, and controls; conducts associate training to reinforce proper controls.
Experience and Education Required:
- 5 years of retail management experience
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting goals and retail KPIs
- Golf industry contacts and solid network encouraged
- BA/BS degree
- Appreciation and desire to excel in client service in a retail environment
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service along with strong, sales-closing abilities
- Possesses an engaging personality with excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- An ability to prioritize/effectively respond to client, peers, and team needs
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with demonstrated abilities to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams and clients
- Present a polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Ability to monitor and analyze internal data against assigned KPIs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as applicable
- Must possess a valid US driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30lbs
This position works primarily within a retail store environment but may require working at a golf course/club environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, and stand for multiple hours each day. This position will require travel.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1854