PXG - Retail Inventory Manager (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world's finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. As a result, PXG offers a complete lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a full line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Retail Inventory Manager will support existing and new store locations to manage inventory in all categories. The role requires exceptional attention to detail, comfort with software systems and multi-tasking various priorities, and the ability to create and lead a team in a rapidly growing environment.
- Create and enter transfers inventory system for all retail stores in designated categories, certifying appropriate store inventory allocations based on direction/par from the Retail Operations and Apparel teams.
- Leads push replenishment to stores based on par levels and sales pace to ensure product availability.
- Consistently monitors category sell-through to provide recommendations for inter-store transfers and consolidation for goods for eCommerce sales.
- Create an initial inventory assortment for all new store openings.
- Work in conjunction with visual merchandising regarding priority products in merchandise categories to increase sell-through and client experience.
- Identifies trends in the stores based on data and communicates effectively across multiple departments.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree, pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience strongly preferred in merchandising/allocation of merchandise based on statistics
- The ideal candidate will know the game of golf and the tools of the game, experience within the scope of store openings, and project management.
- Engaging, confident, and articulate communicator with a passion for providing solutions-based resolution – can-do approach
- Flexible approach, based on business demand and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, attention to detail, and willingness to do, and learn what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
· Ability to quickly learn new databases
· Ability to translate data and effectively communicate results and recommendations
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team and equally effective as an independent contributor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; previous inventory database experience highly desired.
· Strongly Proficient in Excel
This position works in an office and warehouse environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities by following applicable laws.