PXG - Resale Associate
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Resale Associate is responsible for supporting the daily operations of PXG’s eBay Storefront. This individual will work in conjunction with the Resale Manager and Returns Department to assist with Daily Listings, Sales Input, Customer Support and Fulfillment, as needed.
- Work with Returns Department to accurately inventory all potential product for eBay
- Create and manage 50 Listings daily, in coordination with Resale Team
- Provide exemplary Customer Support through the eBay Platform
- Support Fulfillment team with shipments, as needed
- Assist with the closing out of orders
- Manage and coordinate returns through eBay and internally
- Manage incoming and outgoing funds through PayPal
- Enter daily sales and manage inventory through our internal systems
- Communicate Daily Sales to Fulfillment Team
- Other tasks as directed
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience with Customer Service and Communication
- 1 -3 years’ eCommerce experience
- Professional, self-confident, outgoing and energetic
- Superior Data Entry Skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
This position primarily works in an warehouse/office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1071