PXG - Resale Associate (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Resale Associate is responsible for supporting the daily operations of PXG’s eBay Storefront. This individual will work in conjunction with the Resale Manager and Returns Department to assist with Daily Listings, Sales Input, Customer Support, and Fulfillment, as needed.
- Work with Returns Department to accurately inventory all potential products for eBay
- Create and manage 50 Listings daily, in coordination with Resale Team
- Provide exemplary Customer Support through the eBay Platform
- Support the Fulfillment team with shipments, as needed
- Assist with the closing out of orders via Acumatica
- Manage and coordinate returns through eBay
- Enter daily sales and manage inventory through our internal systems
- Other tasks as directed
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience with Customer Service and Communication
- Prior experience with PXG product handling preferred (Club Building, Quality Control, Shipping etc.)
- 1 -3 years eCommerce experience preferred
- Professional, self-confident, outgoing, and energetic
- Superior Data Entry Skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
This position primarily works in a warehouse/office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2054