PXG - Recruiting Manager
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for developing and driving PXG’s recruitment strategies while directly overseeing a recruiting team. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Human Resources team to create cohesive and consistent recruiting processes including but not limited to job intake, posting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding. This position will play an integral role in scaling our company and providing a world class candidate experience.
- Oversee recruiting team ensuring a seamless experience for candidates and hiring leaders from introduction to hire
- Develop and execute innovative solutions to meet company staffing goals and attract applicants to maintain robust candidate pipeline
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring leaders to review hiring needs, assess requisition progress and discuss candidate pipeline development plans providing recommendations when needed
- Manage and deliver regular reports on recruitment efforts including recruitment activities, requisitions, applicant status and review turnover/retention data
- Evaluate, develop, and implement recruiting processes and efficiencies related to job intake, posting requisitions, screening, interviewing standards and generating offer details while maintaining strong brand integrity
- Support recruiting team with reviewing resumes, screening candidates and sourcing
- Manage off-site recruiting activities and provide update to leadership on ROI
- Partner with Marketing to create and execute job advertisements via all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Twitter, etc..)
- Maintain strong product knowledge and stay up to date on all branding guidelines and requirements to ensure team meets branding standards
- Ensure staffing and hiring practices are compliant with state, federal, and country laws
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 5 years of recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years directly managing a team
- Experience recruiting for international positions
- Experience with recruitment tools, technologies, and platforms such as ADP Workforce Now
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A professional, positive, and flexible attitude
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving, time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to effectively manage a team, collaborate with hiring leaders and teammates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1238