PXG - Recruiting Coordinator
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with the Human Resources Recruitment Team by supporting the hiring lifecycle, coordinating interview logistics, tracking candidate progress, and providing real time updates to the team. This position will play an integral role in scaling our company and providing a world class candidate experience.
- Help ensure a seamless experience for candidates, hiring leaders and recruitment team from introduction to hire
- Post and monitor open requisitions within Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and various sourcing sites, closing requisitions as needed
- Update job descriptions and screening templates while following standard formatting practices
- Review resumes, screen candidates and source open requisitions
- Utilize available recruiting technologies to schedule and coordinate first round interviews, teleconferences and in-person interviews for all participants
- Support recruiter in generating offer and contracts to candidates, as well as disposition communications as needed
- Schedule debrief meeting with hiring leader and recruiter when applicable
- Assist with planning, logistics and execution of recruiting events
- Accompany candidates during on-site interview to ensure a positive interview experience
- Respond to candidate correspondence and direct to appropriate team member
- Provide support for ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in HR, recruitment, or related experience
- Experience with recruitment tools, technologies and platforms such as ADP Workforce Now
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A professional, positive, and flexible attitude
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving, time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to collaborate with candidates, hiring leaders and teammates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1231